Picture

Picture

Monday, January 13, 2014

Photography Class: Week 2

Photography class: week 2. I had a hard time getting out and taking pictures until the very end. I was waiting for feedback on my week one pictures (which didn't happen until after I had to have these done due to technical problems), so I would have liked more time to play and get some good shots. Sigh...I always need more time. 


White balance. AWB and Cloudy


Gosh, I love these two! They are so nice to me for posing for such long periods of time so I can get one good shot.  



I didn't submit these for my class for obvious lighting issues, but Claire's face is still so cute in these two pictures. 



Really...I like this picture a lot.  


On Saturday, Brian's friend asked if we wanted to go to a dog park with him. Our kids LOVE his dog...to the point where we have to talk about him for hours or days afterward. Jared was totally not content watching the dogs from the fence, so we had to go inside and get clobbered for quite some time. Claire got a good knocking over once, which  scared her, but Jared was more than happy to get trampled on more than one occasion. Claire is still upset that we didn't let her go into the "little dog park". We may have to go back. :) 

Getting licked by a great dane.


Brian's friend Jared. Gosh...there are so many Jared's now-a-days. :)



Chasing dogs...

 ...and then running into a horse...i mean a great dane.


Those darn airplanes can get his attention, but I can't.

He was playing fetch, but then all the dogs left. I think he looks a little disappointed. 

An airplane!

 I really wish I had WAY more natural lighting in my house.  

Thank you Nicole's Classes for another fun week of pictures!



3 comments:

Janaca said...

That's so great you're taking some classes! I REALLY need to and haven't. I got a nicer camera but I still don't know how to use it and it's always on auto...lame! Good luck with it all. Great shots already!

Lindsey said...

You're doing such a great job! I want to take a class now!

bethany said...

The picture of Brian and Claire lying on the bed with their feet crossed and Claire's arms in the air is priceless. Very descriptive. My other favorite is the one of Jared holding the ball and waiting to play catch. Look at his face and hands--you're great at taking pictures that tell stories!