Yes, we are having another baby! Yes, we know what it is! Yes, I looked at gender reveal ideas in hopes to do one and came to the conclusion that they're just to much work for me (or too deliciously edible for me to eat an entire plate of cookies or a whole cake.) So, let's all pretend that I'm super fun and did something totally adorable to announce the gender of our new little person.
First off, I've been asking Claire for weeks what she wants to have: a brother or a sister. She tells me a brother most times and tells Daddy she wants a sister. I understand Claire, I want them both too.
Look how cute!
Before we got pregnant, I was POSITIVE we were going to have a girl next. Then I started having dreams of having a boy...well, of having Jared for a second time. Truth is, I was going to be thrown for a loop a BOY was the announcement.
I've never had such a cute full body shot before.
And now...we are going to be adding to our family, a VERY WIGGLY and another adorable baby GIRL!!! We are incredibly excited! We have no idea what we are going to name her yet, but we've flooded our minds with such ridiculous names that I fear it might be difficult. :)




11 comments:
Oh my goodness that is so exciting!!! Congratulations! Another girl will be so fun!
Another Anderson beauty, I can't wait!!!! I'm so EXCITED for you!!!!!!! Claire will love having a sister, I think :) Good luck with names, that's always tricky for us! HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY! I can't wait til march!
How fun, congratulations!
Woohoo! How exciting, Stacy! You guys have a wonderfully stacked gene pool; she's sure to be a heart-melter! Love you guys!
So fun!! Can't believe you already know what you're having. Pregnancy goes fast when it's not you right?! :) Good luck!
Wooo hoooo!!! Oh your girls will be such good friends. I love it. Congratulations, darling!
Of course she will be beautiful! Look at her mommy!
congrats!! That's so exciting! You sure make cute kids. :)
Claire will love having a little sister! Congratulations :)
Yay Stacy! Congrats! That is so exciting!!! :)
Yay! Congratulations for another baby girl!!
Post a Comment