Picture

Picture

Monday, October 14, 2013

Puddle Jumping

It is finally feeling like the end of August here in Texas. It is hot and muggy, but more bearable than it has been for a while. The season change is happening far to late for my liking, but I'm so excited that we can leave the house more often now. Today is super rainy and the little tots were far too excited to get out and get wet. 

First of all....boys are a totally different ball game than girls. Claire daintily jumped through the water and I saw Jared do more than one slip and slide! I may be digging dirt out of his ears for weeks. We had so much fun! I even joined in and soaked everyone with some big kid splashes. Claire reprimanded me for making the water muddy. 


Haha...her skirt got a little heavy.






He would throw a rock and get so excited when it splashed.


 And...just because they're cute. We went for a walk the other day with four children. My two and their favorite siblings - the Bo and George.

 Claire is going to be a cat for Halloween and got to wear her costume to a birthday party. She likes to chase me around the house meowing like a kitty. She even made me dress up as the cat while she was the bumblebee. The next morning she said, "MOMMY! Your whiskers are gone!" How could I ever wash them off? :)

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

HAHA! I eep coming back to read this post and see that amazing picture of Claire's little bum crack hahaha! Made my week! You are such a fun mom! And Claire is the cutest kitty in the universe. What is Jared going to be?