Week 3: I'm not going to say much about week 3 other than the fact that routine started setting in and it was wonderful. I had an easier time saying "no" to those delicious and tempting....everything. (I mean, It's not only desserts that are tempting, but BREAD (I miss eating those carbs by the loaf), and MILK! I never thought I'd cut back so much on my milk intake. It's starting to become a treat for me to have a full glass of milk. Plus...I like food. Eating in general makes me happy, so it was becoming easier to not snack so much.
Week 4: Graduation week. Family in town. Ice cream cake. Meat. Rolls. Treats. Shall I go on? I'm starting to get hungry now. Along with having a big celebration and family in town, I didn't get my workout in either. I just wanted food food food!!! I wanted sweets beyond belief and I indulged far more than I should have. It was hard. Once I had one night of dessert, which I saved points for, my body went into super-sweets-craving mode. It took me quite a few days to get over that (HA! Still not over that....as I'm staring at the candy bar on my piano), but it's the start of a new week and I WILL do this! I feel so much better.
Plus, we'll be moving in a couple of weeks and won't be able to cook my own food, so I'll enjoy that week when it comes. Bring on the ice cream for moving week! Kidding. Well....sort of....
1 comment:
Stacy, I miss you! Good luck with everything as you get ready for the move!
(I'm not sure how Weight Watchers works--do you just have to change what you eat--cut some things out and add more of others--or do you significantly cut down your food intake? I just can't stand the thought of you being hungry all the time!)
Post a Comment