I really can't believe that Jared is already one year old. I always watch their first bath on their birthday and it's so fun to see how much they've grown. He is just so darn adorable. We let him open a couple presents before the sister woke up to take them away. He had a great time opening them and knew exactly what to do.
To celebrate, I wanted to do something boyish, so we went to the BYU Paleontology Museum and it was FUN! It was very small, but Claire was in love with all of the "scary dinosaurs"! She really loved it. Jared? Not so much. He was so tired all day and wouldn't take a nap, so he was a little ornery. When I'd show him a dinosaur, he'd scowl.
Later I took the kids to Kangaroo Zoo. Although I wasn't super impressed with the place, they had a blast and didn't want to leave. Jared was more interested in getting off the inflatables and walking around. He's really getting into this walking business!
Opening his last present for the day. I was right in letting him open the other without Claire because she took right over and the screaming from angry Jared was almost non-stop. They were both very excited to get a new Weebleville!
Since we are celebrating his birthday with our family on Saturday, we didn't do cake, but we did let him have ice cream. He was disgusting by the end and I had to mop the entire kitchen.
Happy Birthday, little guy! We love you so much!








3 comments:
HAHAHA that last picture s my FAVORITE OF ALL TIME! Happy Birthday Jared, i LOVE you!!!!
Well, if that's how things are going these days, I'll be in my grave any moment! Time is going too, too fast. Happy birthday Jared!
Happy birthday to your little man! That's nuts he's a year. Sounds like a fun day!
Post a Comment