Picture

Picture

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Camping

So, we went camping last weekend up Hobble Creek and had a great time! It was our first real camping of the summer and we plan on going as much as we can until the weather turns cold.  Here are pictures of our little outing.


Throwing rocks in water is a favorite activity for her.



We taught Claire how to use our point and shoot camera. The first two pictures are proof that we showed her how to take a picture....then she puts her own twist on it.



LOTS of pictures of the ground. She'll be an expert in grasses if she keeps it up!

We were excited about this one since she shot up instead of down. Way to go! :)

Now she gets a "portrait". Haha

This one is back at home, but I think it's hilarious too. Maybe she was curious about what her nostrils look like.



I don't match...it's camping.


She was holding her egg in her hands and got a little to strong for it. It cracked and she was covered in egg.

Other than Brian and I falling asleep around 10 with the kids, we had a great time. Next time we're going to try and stay up later than them to get a boardgame in. :)

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Stace, you're gorgeous!! I'm jealous :) an I love love love that Claire takes pictures, how cute is she?!?!!! SO CUTE, that's how cute!

Kateka said...

Claire's picture are right up my alley. I love a comedic photographer. :) That pic of Brian and Claire walking together soooo precious.

Janaca said...

Camping with two little ones...you're amazing! Looks like a fun time.