For starters, here is our little bundle of joy. I put him in a 0-3 mo. outfit since all newborns had been soaked through. I couldn't really find him in all of that fabric. He kind of looked like just a head. Kind of weird to think that at 3 weeks old he's still smaller than Claire EVER was.
This is not an unfamiliar scene at our house these days. Claire surely loves her little brother and really likes to hold his hand or lay beside him. It still makes me nervous when she's around because her feet tend to kick anything in their path, but so far he's been safe.
My family....with all of Claire's favorite bears: Bo, Mauw, and Sofie.


Yes, he's just that tiny. The bear could eat him.
My family....with all of Claire's favorite bears: Bo, Mauw, and Sofie.What is this? Brian holding a newborn? Unheard of! Love those boys!

Me with the kiddos.
Grandma Anderson came to visit and spent 5 days with us. We sure enjoyed having her here. I'm positive that Claire misses her playing all the time. We had a wonderful time with her here and it's always too short of a visit. I definitely enjoyed all the catch up sleep I was able to get since I didn't have to watch Claire all the time. Thank you, Diane!

One of my new favorite pictures for sure.

On to Easter! I teach these wonderful kids piano lessons and they have one amazing mother. She put on an Easter Egg hunt for people she knows because the city one is a bloodbath (or so I've heard). Claire had a blast! I wasn't sure if she would get the idea, but she caught right on. However, at first she thought her bucket was a hat. Many thanks to little Liam for giving her that idea.

Easter Basket
Dying easter eggs
Thanks again, Liam for the bucket hat idea. It keeps me laughing. We played in the sand this morning and she had this wonderful idea...

She even had to keep her "hat" on through watching Nemo.
I'll be honest, it was the funnest Easter I can remember. Hope yours was just as wonderful.



7 comments:
Claire is such a sweetie!! What a good big sister. I'm glad you had such a good weekend, and her 'hat' is a crackup.
This looks like the funnest Easter ever, Stace, you have a really beautiful family!!!!! I can't get enough of Claire, her happy face makes my whole day!!! I love her so! And Jared's blue eyes are killing me, he is so handsome! Oh hello baby hunger, I'm dying over here. I wish I could come over abd hold him! Also, Claire's bucket on her head is fantastic. Just fantastic!
I am totally crazy, you know why? Because I look at your little boy's skin and feel envy. His skin looks so perfect! I wish I had baby skin. :) My looks are blemished and wrinkly. Anyway, he's beautiful! I love Claire's hat! I am sure she's started a trend and it will be on the runway's soon. :)
p.s. I looked at these pictures again this morning and died again over the one of Brian holding little JAred- he's so teeny! And there's nothing better then seeing a daddy holding his baby... Mmmmm, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Easter! hahaha! Claire is hilarious! We just saw our friend's newborn, and I can't believe how tiny they are! it goes by so fast!
So glad you enjoyed Easter so much! Loved all the pictures. Claire is an adorable big sis and her hat is too funny.
Love all the pictures!! Jared is adorable love the blue eyes!! It is so cute seeing claire be a big sister.
Post a Comment