Picture

Picture

Sunday, April 15, 2012

My Kiddos

So, I'm in love with my adorable kids. I may have blog shrines on here from time to time just because I can't choose just ONE picture to put up. I have to do all of them because they're all cute. Right? Yes.

Claire and Kylie had SO MUCH FUN the other day. They were giggling and running around like crazies! So cute. I found them in Claire's bed giggling, drinking water, and feeding each other fake hamburgers.


So cute!


Tummy Time...he's not too fond of it.

Proof that he's getting a little chubbier. That is a double chin. He's sleeping and not scrunching on purpose, so I count it! :)


This happened this morning. This little boy will not sleep in his bed for very long. I've been really trying to put him back in so he doesn't get used to sleeping with me; however, when he stays up for 3 hours in the night and refuses to sleep in his own bed, I concede just to get a few hours of sleep in myself. He loves to sleep with his mommy! He's SUCH a cutie. See, he even likes to hug me while he's sleeping. :)

My technology junkies. They'd both be on something all day if I let them.

FINGERPAINTING! A new favorite.
Just like everyone else in the world, we have done glowsticks in the bathtub. Claire loves her bath time anyway, but this was fun. Afterwards I hid them around the house and we turned off all the lights and had her look for them.

Here's a video of Claire and Kylie taking turns jumping. They did this for quite some time. Apparently it's fun to jump and land on your bottom on our hard floor. Personally I would like to land on a pillow....but I guess that's what diapers are for.

6 comments:

katelinklug said...

The picture of him hugging your arm is the cutest picture I have ever seen! I love it. He is so cute. Both your kids are adorable.

Jason and Kayli said...

I love these pictures! Such sweet kiddos!! Oh how I wish we still lived close!!!!

Janaca said...

I love your little man hugging on you and his double chin! Heaven knows we love chubby babies at our house. He's so cute! You're such a fun mommy. Fingerpainting and glow sticks in the tub? So cool!

Kateka said...

I think I am going to try the glowsticks in my bath tonight (since I am not showering with this dumb cast on). That is such a fun idea! Baby boy hugging onto you is soooo dang cute.

PS. Your comment on my most recent post had me laughing my guts up. Definitely my favorite. You are so hilarious.

Lindsey said...

CUTEST KIDS IN THE WORLD. Officially. Love them both!
xo

Makenna said...

Good job! I'm glad the finger painting is working out :) It doesn't matter if everyone in the world is doing glow sticks in the bath tub, if it makes you and your kid's day a little better, I'm ALL FOR IT! btw, did you know that Newsies finally became a musical!? its like a childhood dream coming true!