I'm sooooo glad we're finally done moving! I've found a newfound hatred of moving. WHERE DID WE GET ALL THIS CRAP???????? I hear that it gets worse with every kid, but my goodness! Next time we move we'll just get rid of all of it and leave with nothing (not really, but it sounds easier). We packed everything up on Friday and hauled it three blocks down into our cute house that we're renting. It's SOOOO nice to be in a house and not have to share laundry. Amazing! It's not decorated yet, so pictures will come later when I don't look like such a slob.
In the midst of the moving craziness, we had Claire's birthday on Saturday and then a bridal shower for my friend on Tuesday and THEN I had a Stella and Dot party last night at a friends house. Crazy, but LOTS and LOTS of fun!
Claire is now one. My. Goodness. It's so weird to ever think that she wasn't a part of our family. She is such a wonderful little bundle of happiness! She's adorable and is now trying out to be the world's best sharer. She shares the grossest things. Brian will eat her food that she offers after she's sucked on it. Yuck. I just put it back in her mouth or wait til she throws it on the floor. There ain't no way I'm sticking that in my mouth! :)
Her cake eating was HILARIOUS! I'm so glad I did chocolate cake! Really, it just looked like she had gobs of poop all over her legs, but since we know it's cake, it was cute. :) Here is some proof!


5 comments:
I love when babies eat cake, and you can tell she loved it too! You look gorgeous Stacy!!!
HAHAHAHA! OH. MY. GOODNESS. Stacy, these pictures are so rich! Claire is to die for!
The second to last picture is the best. Love her pose/smile. I swear I've seen so many pictures lately where the kids don't eat there cake, so all hail Claire! Yay for actually eating your cake like a one year old should! Now, if only it were that adorable when I made a mess...
That is too good! LOVE that she went all out on her cake like that. My boys hardly touched theirs on their 1st b-days. Isn't it amazing how they come into your lives and completely take over? In a good way of course! It's just so crazy to think of life before kids and in reality I've only have them for 5 years. Glad you're done moving...I agree it's the worst!
She is beyond darling, she had so much fun with that! You're the BESt mama, Stace. Can't believe she's one but at least she just keeps getting cuter and cuter, I love her so!!!! xoxo
Post a Comment