Claire and I played dress up yesterday and she had a blast! We love jewelry. She's definitely a girly girl! Next time I'm sure she'd love to play with my make-up. :)
She's gonna be a pearl girl!
She also fed herself some pudding and this is the result. Thank goodness she didn't have clothes on during this! She sure liked it!
MMM, i love her covered in pudding! also, i think we are at the lovely point in life in which i start demanding belly photos- lots of them pleeeeeease im very far away! gracias! Linds
3 comments:
I love pudding babies :)
Target has $1 dollar make up brushes if Claire loves playing make up. I just had to go get some for Brooklyn.
MMM, i love her covered in pudding! also, i think we are at the lovely point in life in which i start demanding belly photos- lots of them pleeeeeease im very far away!
gracias!
Linds
Ha! Such a little lady, I love it.
Post a Comment