Picture

Picture

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Claire's Big News!

Hi everyone, Claire just wanted you to know that she is going to be a....




That's right! She is going to be a big sister! She's going to be the best and most fun big sister out there! We are so excited. I'm 9 1/2 weeks right now and due MARCH 17th! Happy St. Patrick's Day for our family! Of course I'll go a week late and it will fall on no significant day. I'm hoping for the 16th because that is the same birthday as: my brother Trevor, Grandma James, old piano teacher Sister Thornwall, Nick Homer. I guess the 19th would be good too because it's Rachel (Jolley) Forsgren's and Bethany (Matheson) Moore's. March is a good month!

So far I'm feeling just as good as I did with Claire. My doctor told me he's shooting for twins because I have great pregnancies. I think I would die. I don't think I have the energy for twins. I'm just tired right now and don't ever want pasta. Sad story. Goodbye pasta....I will miss you! I will eat you again when you taste lovely.

Claire's other big news is that she went camping for the first time. Sort of.....we camped in my parents backyard just to see how she would do. She took over the entire tent by sleeping horizontally, but other than that we had a blast! Next time I'll take pictures. :)

11 comments:

katelinklug said...

Congratulations Stacy, that's so exciting!

Meredith said...

Wow! Congratulations! Claire will be an adorable big sister.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY DAY! So excited for you!! And uh, we don't know where you live anymore...besides it's in the Jensen's basement...but I don't know where that is. lol Let's get together soon!:)

Kateka said...

I just wrote on your facebook, but I can't contain my excitement! I have to comment on your blog too. SO EXCITED! Congratulations again!!

Kate said...

Congrats, Stacy!! That is so exciting!!

Jenny Showalter said...

Oh my goodness CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Kate and Wiley said...

I had a feeling you would be announcing a pregnancy soon! Congratulations!! I am hoping you have triplets....hahahaha.

Nicole said...

congrats!!!! So exciting for you!!!!

kayla said...

Congratulations! You could totally do twins if I have any chance of surviving it I'm sure you would be a pro at it.

Janaca said...

Woo hoo!! That's great news. Congrats! Can't wait to see what you're having. :)

Digital Scrapbooking Made Easy said...

YAY Stacy! That's awesome! Congrats and I'm so excited for you! I'm so sorry I haven't replied in weeks. I just got called into the YW Presidency and have been totally swamped but I'd love to get lunch and come see you! (So did you move on top of being pregnant?) Let me know a time that works for you. :) Life is finally slowing back down so usually any day but Thursday works for me! Congrats again!

Jess