Picture

Picture

Monday, February 21, 2011

Picture Update

Just some pictures. :)

This one is Claire's first plane ride over Christmas. What a champ!


My little brother, Trevor, took us snowboarding for Christmas. We used our passes at the beginning of February and we all had a blast! It was sooo windy and cold, but nice because there weren't a lot of people there. Since my thighs haven't had much activity since the baby, they were on FIRE the whole day. Thanks so much, Trev! We had such a great time!



Today I left Claire alone with her "new friend" for 20 minutes or so and she had a blast. I tried to post video of her playing with the mirror, but it wouldn't load. Stupid thing. It's SOO cute. I'll keep trying. She'd get soooo excited and she'd bang on the mirror and smile away at that cute girl in the mirror.
Haha. She looks drunk.


I think she looks like she's trying to sneak up on that other girl. :)

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

love Love LOVE!!! She is darling! I can't wait to watch the video- I can't here at work, but I'm going to first thing when I get home :) I'm so glad it posted! Ahh, she's so darling!

Makenna said...

HAHAHAH!!!! I love the last one sneaking up on herself :) The video was darling! What a sweet girl! we sure miss playing with her! Don't worry, Primary is awesome and you are fully capable of handling the hilariousness of it :) I just got switched to playing piano in primary-it keeps me on my toes. Miss you both.

Kateka said...

Oh duh. My first comment was basically exactly what you said in THIS post. Great minds think alike. :)