Does anyone else get overly and ridiculously excited about new garments? Well, I sure do. We haven't gotten new undies since we got married almost 3 years ago. They weren't quite white anymore, I got tops that were too short, and they had runs all over the legs. It was time. I went yesterday and got a whole bunch of new undies! YAY! However, do you want to know the VERY BEST part?????
They have Carinessa TOPS!!!!
What? What are they like? They're WONDERFUL! Form fitting, longer, chemise style. Sigh. I love them and want to rub them around my belly all day. Sweet goodness, they're wonderful. They've only been out for a week, so go get some. They'll make you happy! :)
7 comments:
Haha! That's so funny cuz I just opened a few new pairs yesterday and was thinking how great they are. They have carinessa tops!! I'm so excited. Totally have to go get some!
We haven't gotten new ones for years as well and went last week. I feel the same way about Carinessa Tops! I love love love them. I'm not a fan of the silky ones, but I love the Carinessa and the fact that there is no itchy lace! YAY!
haha, I hear ya. I love getting new undies! And what is this?! They make Carinessa tops?! Yay!!!
hahaha i love that you just posted about your underwear :) my mom was telling me about htis new top- i think shes sending me one to try in the mail. Now i'm super excited to get it!! love!
My MIL got some and was showing them off to me :) Next time I'm in the market for new undies i'll have to give them a try!
I absolutely love new undies!! I usually won't open all of mine, so then I can wear a new pair every once in a while! I love it! I am so excited about the carinessa tops! I am getting to the point in my pregnancy, were I don't think they would be comfy right now, but I will definitely be buying some this fall!
I just bought a carinessa top because of your post and I love it!!
Post a Comment