Picture

Picture

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sleepy Bear(s)


She LOVES the BabyBjorn! Loves it! She always falls asleep in it, but I love how her face is super scrunched here.

I thought this was darling. She never falls asleep on Brian, but Brian also never takes naps, so this was a special moment for me.




Nothing like falling asleep with a finger in your mouth. Must be a yummy finger.



She always pulls things over her head, but can't get out of it. However, today it was a sedative because she fell asleep with her dress over her head twice. Love her.


2 comments:

Kateka said...

Oh! I love her rolly polly arms. I just want to munch on them. Brian looks so handsome in that sleepy pic (is that creepy of me to say that?? Oh well :).

Oh, and I was thinking! You should ask people who've done ETSY what they think of it. They can tell you the pro's, con's, and maybe help you get going on your path. Just a thought. :)

Katie K said...

So cute!!