So, for some reason I'm just excited this week, so I'm calling it Happy Week. :) First, we are going to Park City for a whole week again and I'm SOOOOOO excited. I NEED a vacation and a week off work! Second, it's happy week because I bought a stroller for $5. Yup! Five buckaroonies!!! It was awfully dirty when I got it, so I took the entire thing apart, washed all the fabric pieces and then gave the frame a bath. Now it's clean and wonderful. Best of all it was FIVE DOLLARS! I love getting a good deal. There is nothing wrong with the stroller at all, she just didn't want it anymore. It doesn't match my car seat, but who cares. It was cheap. Since they're both Graco, I can use my car seat with it too. :) Yay for cheap things!

Third thing of happy week was that we FINALLY planted our garden. I should have done starts inside weeks ago, but I don't have any windows that I could have placed them by. Oh well, we'll see if it grows. We're using our TINY "plot" of land outside of our apartment by our patio. I'll be sooo excited if we actually get something to grow! Last year we did a potted garden since we lived upstairs and had no dirt, and it did pretty well.
This is our one tomato plant that we got for Mother's Day at church. At least I'll have one plant give me food. :)
These are my daisies/forget-me-not flowers! I LOVE LOVE LOVE daisies and I'm so happy that they're growing and I can't wait until they bloom! :) Happy week. :)
7 comments:
awesome...... yeah, we haven't planted yet bc of all the late frosts and probably should have done inside starts, too........ BUT oh well!!! I don't know how in the crap EITHER of us are going to be harvesting food in the fall, ANYWAY!
Good luck on your garden that is exciting!! Also awesome stroller find that is impressive.
$5?? Holy Cow!! Nice find!!!
I wish everything only cost $5. :) I am glad you are having a happy week! Especially since this weather suuuuucks.
very cute and very cool! I'm so bad, I've gardened all my life and I'm not even trying to do a potted garden or anything! I should try harder. :)
That is so cool! I am so happy for you guys :) $5 is such a good deal! Babies cost a lot, so deals like that are really fun! If you don't have a jumper, you should keep you eye out for one! Mace loves it! I've seen good deals for those!
You're so cute. That is an impressive deal on the stroller!!! Nice work. Good deals are the best! That's so fun to have a little garden too. Maybe someday we'll get around to doing that...
Post a Comment