Picture

Picture

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Baby Baggage :)


I know, I know. I don't have a baby yet; however, I LOVE this diaper bag! I got a gap gift card from my wonderful brother and sister in law and I knew just what to do with it. I'm not patient enough to wait two months to find out the sex of the baby and buy baby clothes, so I bought a cute bag instead. I hate those black, boring, suitcase feeling, ugly diaper bags and I wanted something that felt like a purse too when the little tot comes. Love it. I used it as a primary bag on Sunday and it was great. Thanks Jeff and Mary!! :)

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love it!!! Did you teach primary Sunday? I didn't see you, but I was very distracted with Jonah and our kids... :) I'm calling you today! LOVE!

Janaca said...

That is a WAY cute diaper bag!! I want one now. Let the baby buying begin!

Makenna said...

way cute stacy! good choice! and good job making it through the first trimester! :) So exciting!

Nicole said...

:) cute! diaper bags are something i never thought i'd go through so fast....

Scooby and Jon said...

I love it! That's so cute! and I'm with you on the impatience. I had the hardest time waiting until I found out what I was having...I had my boy and girl stuff all picked out early.

Kateka said...

Hey cute new blog design.

Bag = super cute.

MA said...

Your very welcome! You are a lot more stylish than me. I was thinking about buying you a very plain black diaper bag, that is the kind that I like! Good thing I didn't! :) Have a great Friday.

MA said...

I meant you're not your!