
It's so crazy that we've already been married for one year! My oh my, how the time flies! I'd have to say that the first year of marriage wasn't as hard as I thought everyone said it would be, women more emotional than Brian thought, and it was just so much fun! Anyway, here are some fun pictures from last year. I'm glad it was more sunny for our wedding than it is today! Happy Anniversary to us! :)


5 comments:
YAY!!! I'm glad you made it 1 year! Here's to the next eternity!
I love your pictures! Happy Anniversary! It is crazy how fast time goes. I'm rounding the bend to Four years! So I totally understand! Crazy!!
happy anniversary!!! Time goes fast, but it all just gets better and better!
I am so glad I was there. Happy Anniversary!!! Love you tons!
Happy Anniversary guys! Just found your blog (slow day at work, ha ha). Have a wonderful celebration and take care!
Post a Comment