Kendra is getting to that particular stage where she is crying if she doesn't get what she wants. She's kind of a zero to 60 kind of a girl, so when she's hungry, there's no alarm, it's just an emergency. She loves pat-a-cake, being held, eating, and being talked to. She's a very smiley girl, which Brian seems to think is our only smiling child. I think it's just because she's so entertained by our stupidity that she's always ready to laugh at us. She is so snuggly! Still likes spending a good portion of the late night/early morning sleeping with me in my bed (not that I hate it...but I'd prefer to sleep without kinks in my back).
Since my kids are getting older, there are a lot more questions and concerns with this baby. Why does my body make milk and not water? Hailey asks me all the time why she can't have Kendra's milk. (Weird!) Let's all watch mom change her diaper so we can marvel at the small behinder Kendra has. Why does she not have teeth? Why are her hands always closed? Amazing things like this.
Describe her in one word: Dreamboat.
She is always blowing spit bubbles.
...AND...I am the worst tummy time mommy. Eventually she'll learn how to hold up her enormous head.


1 comment:
Adorable, adorable, adorable. Great update. Miss you guys! Kiss this little dreamboat for me!
Post a Comment