Picture

Picture

Thursday, June 4, 2015

As of late...

I feel totally redundant in my picture posting, but I'm trying to reach various family members through the use of social media/blogging, so I gotta do it all, ya know. :) Plus...I really do think my children are THAT cute to plaster them all over the internet. They're gonna take over the world, you know. 

Did I ever post this adorable picture? Even if I did, it's so cute that it's ok.
.

IT STOPPED RAINING!!!! YAY!!!! We have finally been able to play in the water! HOORAY! 

This was hilarious because Jared kept laughing at her bum in his face. It's a pretty cute tushy if you ask me. Kids...


I sort of wish I wanted to do this....but now I find it gross. As a kid hose water tasted like heaven.  

I love water fights. LOVE them. Jared loves anything that squirts and soaks. He is totally my child. Claire hates water in her face. Brian shrinks at the sound of "cold water." They're already 90 years old in the fun book. 

Hailey...well, she's a little bit of both. Good girl. 


Monkey face! 

Claire "graduated" preschool this week. I always get sad when we have good teachers, but such is life. Claire sticks out like a sore thumb. Haha. She felt very out of place at the beginning of the year because "Mommy, I don't have brown skin and brown hair like the rest of my class." I'm glad she learned how to fit in as the minority. :) She has some really adorable friends in her class. 



Not gonna lie, her awards ceremony was underwhelming. No specific award, 15 minutes long, and done. Not even a song. Oh well. She's cute!




Haha....are we in America? I find it hilarious that her preschool sign is all in Spanish. In fact, her teacher just got laid off because they don't need English speaking teachers. 90% of the students are spanish speaking. 



And today, Jared and Hailey were friends. Friends that held hands. It was adorable. 


Watching trees get taken away by the city.



Hailey played with bubbles today. It wasn't that exciting, but it sure was cute!







1 comment:

Diane said...

Love the pictures! They are absolutely adorable. Makes me want to come for a visit. Love you all, Grandma Anderson