So, It's been 7 months.
Six months I could understand, but seven. SEVEN! Seriously, I don't know what's happening. I still treat this girl like she's 4 months old, but now she's getting the sass and attitude that comes with getting older and I'm trying not to sigh too much about the time I feel I've lost.
I got out the 9-12 month clothes the other day thinking that she would definitely have to wait a couple of weeks to get into them. Boy, was I wrong. They aren't even too big for her. Luckily she hasn't gained weight in a whole two weeks, so maybe we will be able to wear these clothes for a while.
Her talents include: crawling, sitting by herself, falling on the tile nearly every day, standing with the help of the couch and tub, eating baby food, sucking her thumb (still), getting sick and getting exactly what she wants, staying up late (since being sick), waking up at 5 am on her 7 month birthday, smiling adorably, laughing even more adorably, being ticklish, squint smiling (a personal fav. She can't smile too big or else her eyes squint closed).
She loves all talents and also loves the itsy bitsy spider, pat a cake, peek a boo, any song you sing, chasing siblings, when other kids get right in her face, sleeping in the baby bjorn, driving mom CRAZY with her eating (nursing) tendencies (seriously, folks! suck...PPPUUUULLL.....look around the room, repeat. I set her down, she screams. I try again. PULLLLLL and look around the room. It's infuriating.). She loves the bathroom for some reason I haven't figured out yet. She'll sit outside the door and cry if I've closed it.
Here are her pics. I'll be honest. I dropped the ball this month. There were so many things I could have done: Halloween, costume, pumpkins....but.....we got sick and it's made me tired and maybe a little ornery. I feel like this will suffice this month.
Also, let me preface. I bought this bow with an entirely different photo shoot in mind. I don't think it looks very good with this outfit/style. I didn't even really mean for this to be her picture day. I had just set up the background and floor, plus Brian was home, so I thought I'd do a test run. There you have it. Test run turned into the 7 month picture day.
And....here are the other two. They were being my lighting subjects and being such hams! Is it appropriate that I posted Jared in such attire? Yes...because this is how he looks every day.







1 comment:
I think your kids are adorable. That Hailey!!!
Post a Comment