I sort of wish every child could be my first. I had so much time to just eat Claire up and document every second of her life. Jared got much less attention in exchange for protection from his semi-violent sister. Hailey gets mauled by Claire on a regular hugging schedule (which she loves to her squishy core), but I feel like she has always been here and I've missed half of her life already. Gosh! Why does time go so quickly when you're trying to absorb it? I think it partially gets lost in loads of laundry, cooking, playing, reading, errands, discipline, etc...which is all just amplified when another person is added to the mix. More laundry, playing, reading....
I love all of it.
So, little miss spoiled is 6 months old. She loves to play with anything that is on the floor. If she can't reach it, she rolls to it and has added crawling attempts to the mix. Still eating everything from her thumb to toys, to paper. We let her suck on apples at dinner time and she gets a little spazzy over how wonderful they taste (don't worry, she IS supervised and we hold the apple. She never gets any free range apples in her mouth). She loves to play with the kids. Claire is a little obsessed with being an adorable sister, so she gives her lots of hugs, kisses, and tickles. Most of the time Hailey laughs enthusiastically (unless she's tired). Jared likes to wake her up. Hailey is quite the morning girl. I get the biggest smiles from her when I walk in to get her. Apparently I light up the room by how happy she gets. Let's all talk about a self-esteem boost here. :) I think she's incredibly excited to try some baby food, which we'll all find out about in the next few days. She has some stranger danger and I think it's pretty darn adorable. It's that cry face that I can't help but love. Our poor relief society president has tried to hold her several times and she immediately starts to cry and look around for me to save her. I'm starting to think that she'll only allow blondes to come within 6 inches of her.
This girl is all wonderful!
She looks like she just got caught doing something naughty.
"Girl Time"
I REALLY, really wanted a good picture of all three, but alas, it's not meant to be. This is the best I could get.....and it turned into....
this,
(see how cute that cry face is????)
I know this is blurry, but it's the only one I could get of her sucking her thumb.
I took so long taking pictures that nap time eventually came around.
I want to remember these cute little fingers and toes!
AND....Claire really wanted her picture taken, so she came in and was uber adorable. Why can't Jared get on the "I want to take pictures" bandwagon?!
Jared is picking his nose. Classy, son.
One of my favorite Jared faces.
Gah! I love them! Stop it with all that adorableness!




4 comments:
THIS is my kind of post- SO MANY PICTURES OF THE KIDDOS!!!! I love them all. Hailey is a chunk of love and I want to eat her! That face! Those lips! Oh girl, you are too cute for words. Claire is darling, I love her laughing face, it's perfect. And Jared is such a pill that you can't help but love love love him. Those boys, they are turkeys, but so darn handsome! I am super impressed with everything you set up for this photo shoot, it looks like hours of work. You go mom!
Cute pics! It's crazy how fast they grow up!
Gorgeous pictures and great kids!
Six months already!? Time goes too fast. Fun pictures!
Post a Comment