Picture

Picture

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Watch Out! This is too cute!

More Pictures! Let's have three cheers because I know you all have been going through Anderson Kid withdrawals! I mean, I do. I go to bed each night thanking the good man above for bedtimes, but then I feel that heart tug early in the morning when I want little arms around my body in a tight mom hug only a kid knows how to do. If they weren't so gosh darn cute!

First I'd like to introduce you (again), to little Miss Hailey! The sweetest baby the world has ever known and the only child who enjoys being a professional photographee (yes, I just made up a new word). She's 3 months old and almost 16 pounds! That's right, folks! When I call her squishy it becomes synonymous with doughy. Pleasantly plump in every way. She has the perfect chub for a posing and documenting. Withoughout further adieu...








I'd like to also have you note that it was very difficult for me to narrow this down to 7 pictures per child. I took 263 pictures and kept 75....narrowed down to 21. I should get an award. 

Now, moving on to little Miss Sassy Pants McGee. Claire will be turning four at the end of the month and is the main reason for this little photoshoot (other than I have this delightful photo class (seriously, check it out....I love it), I made some adorable skirts and an adorable chair, and I have a photography hunger to satisfy), so we had to take her four year old shots. Of course, right? She has been my prey on a number of occasions, so getting happiness to emanate from her face was a job I should have gotten paid to do. It started off like this: 

Forgive my laughter, dear child, but that face! I feel like this picture is the epitome of what this age represents. Despite the disdain this girl has for being adorable on command, she is just that: adorable in every way. I mean, look at that picture. She's even adorable when she's trying to pout. May this year be the sassiest pantsiest McGee-iest year ever (because I WILL look back and laugh). 









Ahem....are there 11 pictures of Claire? *cough cough*

Lastly, may there be a warning to the young women of the world. I have, in my house, a secret weapon of adorable manliness. For all those little ladies who will someday complain that there isn't a single young man cute enough for their liking, it's because I haven't let him out in public for fear that he will be taken away from me. He'll have a bajillion screaming fans and I'll have to fight girls off our front porch with my broom and people will call me a psycho. This kid is too cute for words. He is loyal to the core and is wary of strangers. He'll give you a terrible scowl until you prove yourself worthy, but once you have been proven, you'll see the world light up through a 2 year old.  Oh little boys....I don't know what I would do without them.

Ahem....also, this made me see how terribly messy (I mean rugged) his hair has gotten. He got a haircut immediately after and looks a little more clean cut now. Also, this was a great reminder at why I don't do his hair. He has the craziest cowlicks, that it was just....well....crazy.

*Remember, you have been warned of this cuteness*






"My letter J!" 



Another attempt to grab his letter from him.... 



12 of Jared? Ahem....I liked about the 7.

Truth be told, this was so much fun for me that now I want to take pictures of everybody's children!



6 comments:

Marie said...

Everyone laughs at how quick Warren is to smile for the camera. He's been well trained after thousands of pictures. I really hope I can do a class like yours someday!

Janaca said...

Very cute pictures Stacy! You did a great job and your kids are adorable.

Scooby and Jon said...

Oh my heavens, I laughed when I saw Claire's grumpy face. You take such cute pictures, and your kids are adorable!

Kayla Nelson said...

Oh my heck, your kids ARE so stinkin cute. I love all the pictures!!!

Nicole said...

cute pictures! love the attitude kids bring out, right???

Annie said...

If you're serious about wanting to take pictures of other people's children, let me know! I love your work! (And/or your delicious children? Jared is such a stud.) Eliza's not as well-trained in front of a camera, but I've been dying to get some good pictures of her! All the ones we've done at Target just haven't been "her." I think she's just too amazed/fascinated by the whole studio experience. Ha!