There's proof that this girl can do more than just look adorable all the time! FINALLY! I feel like poor little Hailey, coming in at #3, has gotten significantly less pictures taken of her first few weeks. I know I got sleep smiles with the other two, but with her we've just sat back and enjoyed them instead of snapping them on the camera. However, this girl is a little tough to get a smile out of unless she's well fed and has just woken up. Gosh, this little squish just melts me.
This is a shot of our first attempt. If you look closely....very closely....you can see her cheek muscle tensing and that's about it.
While they were gone, I was excited for our girls night filled with pedicures, dressing up, and having a princess ball. Hailey had other plans that consisted of being held and screaming. We did get our pedi's in at least.
Claire's super happy about her blue nails and Hailey's purple toenails.
This is as far as our "dressing up" went...and the best picture we could get with the self-timer before Hailey really wailed. It's probably ok....I do NOT fit into that prom dress 7 weeks postpartum.
Claire is sweet enough that coloring in her makeup and Cinderella dress was magical enough.
AND....because they're cute. Here's a few more.....
Jared fell asleep in his beloved hot wheels this morning.
Now, I love it when Hailey sleeps on me. It's probably the best snuggling I get and I love every second of it. (I also love how skinny a baby and a blanket makes me look. It's just too bad wearing blankets isn't in fashion, right!?) Also, Claire got stuck in that bucket. She cracks me up.




3 comments:
Oh they are so cute Stacy!!! I'm so excited to meet miss Hailey this summer and can't wait to see you all!
Those pictures of Hailey smiling at you are so precious! You can tell she just loves her mama so much!
Cute cute pics of you and your girls!! Love it!!
Post a Comment