Picture

Picture

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day Pictures

All I really wanted to do today is take pictures of the adorable people that made this day special for me as a mother. I love them so much it baffles me sometimes. How can I possibly love someone so much? How are they all so adorable? I feel so lucky to have them in my life and so lucky to be their mom. I'm so grateful that they love me even though I am not the perfect mom.


And....for the many faces of Claire...




Taking pictures is boring business to a 3 year old, I guess. I did end up getting one adorable full shot of the little lady. 


Jared...that's another story. This was his "CHEESE" picture...and then he got distracted.


"Look Jared, a bag of Cars..."
"Cars?".....


"CAARRRRSSSS!"



The best one I could get of the two of them. Sigh. 

And Miss Hailey in her 6 week old chub and glory. The perfect subject. 
(way to go Uncle Jason for the adorable outfit and Grandma for the adorable blanket!) 










I am also incredibly grateful for these two wonderful women in my life. Of course, my mother, who is pretty much the coolest mom on the face of the earth. I want to be more like her always and strive to be just as amazing to my kids as she was to me. I miss her and hate living so far away from my best friend. Also, my mother-in-law, who raised my near perfect husband who I love to chat with and spend time with every time she comes. I'm so grateful to have such amazing mom's in my life to look up to.  


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

GOODNESS GRACIOUS YOU MAKE BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN! Seriously, such cuties. That Jared is going to be just dreamy when he's older. Those eyes! And your girls look like you so you're in double trouble when they get older ;) Happy Mother's Day! Your love for motherhood has ALWAYS inspired me, even before we were married. You have a mother heart and i love love love that about you!
xoxo

Janaca said...

Adorable as always! I love that first one of Claire. You definitely have 3 cute kiddos!