Picture

Picture

Monday, February 24, 2014

A Moment of Silence

What I have learned....as long as I have children in my house that can (and will) contract some of the weirdest viruses I've ever heard about (thank you Adenovirus), I will no longer be sharing makeup with myself. I will use cleaned brushes every day and will never double dip. Lesson learned.

Let's all take a moment and morn over the loss of my makeup. That's right. My makeup. It's a sad day in the life of Stacy as all of this is going into the trash.


That, right there, folks, is like my right arm. My everydays. My favorites. Maybe not the most expensive bout of pink eye the world has ever known, but it was a lot for me. Tear. 


5 comments:

Jenny Showalter said...

Ah that is so sad! I'm so sorry! I love my makeup so much and because of you I love this brand. If you can't double dip makeup what kind of makeup will you be using now?

Brian and Stacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian and Stacy said...

I'll use the same stuff, but now I do it like they do in the store. Use a separate lid and dump the powder in it, so it never puts germs back in the container. It's super annoying, but it will work. Luckily I didn't have to get rid of ALL of my makeup. This is just my most used. It'll give me a chance to play with all the stuff I haven't used in a while I guess.

Nicole said...

ugh, sorry about dumping everything and pink eye! We had it nasty a while back, rotated through everyone. it's yucky stuff!!!

Lindsey said...

I almost cried when i saw this! TRAGEDY! I'm so sorry :(
xoxo