It's like the ghosts of Christmas past are coming to haunt us. Too bad I don't have a picture of Michelle's flood that we "cleaned up" on Christmas Day after we got home from the hospital. It was quite a doozy. :(
I guess it was our turn this year. It doesn't look too bad, but they let water spray in our walls for 4 days. Maybe we'll all develop a mold allergy since I know they're not going to fix that part of it.
But...we're in good spirits and I refuse to have a bad Christmas! We even kept the kids home from nursery so they wouldn't be sick. Even so, Claire has a runny nose. Ha! We'll just say that someday Christmas will go as planned. :)
Merry Christmas Eve Eve.

2 comments:
I've got my fingers crossed you guys get to have a "nornal" Christmas this year!
My gosh. You guys deserve a hawaii christmas or something. hoping the kiddos stay heathy and happy this year!!! xoxo
Post a Comment