Picture

Picture

Monday, September 9, 2013

Splash Pad Picture Mania!

First of all, this is totally late, but I want to thank everyone who commented on my mommy post. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one struggling with my inadequacies sometimes (as if I didn't already know that...it's nice to hear it.) Thank you!

Now, I have this camera, which I love love love. I have not gotten in out for my enjoyment for a long time. I have this new lens that I've been struggling to love. I was nearing the hatred of it, but I read more reviews and more specs about it, learning that it's actually quite a great lens. Okay....thanks lens for being awesome, but not doing all the work for me. So, I decided instead of getting a new lens, I should try to take some alright pictures with the one I have. What better subjects than two adorable kids enjoying a day at the park.

Seriously, how did Brian and I create not just one, but TWO adorable people!?













And now, since you've made it through yet another post of my adorable children (sorry, I just can't help that I think they're so cute), I think you've earned the right to know that we're adding yet another adorable little person to our family. Due March 20th (Jared's birthday). We're hoping for early or late...just not his birthday. :) We're very excited!! We'll find out sometime in December what we're having. 

Thanks for reading/looking at my children. :)

8 comments:

Marie said...

Congrats! And good job on the photos, I need to get out and practice more with my camera.

Lindsey said...

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!! The world needs more beautiful Anderson babies! You guys seriously are very very good at this whole making cute kids thing. Keep up the good work ;)
I think these pictures are AWESOME, you have a great eye for photography girl!

Janaca said...

Adorable pictures! That is SO exciting your pregnant!!! Hope things have gone well so far!

Holly said...

Congrats on baby Anderson! How exciting. Thanks for your mommy post (though I'm super late in the comment department). It was very well written and made me reflect on my views for myself. Hope you're feeling well!!

Scooby and Jon said...

Hooray for a new baby, how fun! Congratulations!

Jenny Showalter said...

Ah HOly Crap I'm so excited for you to have another baby!!!

Nicole said...

Congrats!!! We need more cute Anderson babies in this world :)

Rachel said...

Exciting stuff! You and I are due right around the same time! We can blog and facebook together about all of our annoying pregnancy symptoms. :) Hope it's going well for you so far!