That is too cute Stacey! I love her laugh EVERY time she gets to dump some in. I loved your good mom/bad mom post! I definitely go through those same feelings and like whatever I do it will never be enough. You seem like you do so many great things with your kids and are a great mom!
6 comments:
HAHAHAHA!
That is so stinkin cute! I love it!
That is too cute Stacey! I love her laugh EVERY time she gets to dump some in. I loved your good mom/bad mom post! I definitely go through those same feelings and like whatever I do it will never be enough. You seem like you do so many great things with your kids and are a great mom!
Oops! Sorry I spelled your name wrong. I know it's Stacy but my sister spells hers Stacey so I got it mixed up! :)
Adorable! Love that sweet little voice.
ah i love it!
Post a Comment