We went on......a DATE!!!!! Oh my gosh, the world may end. No, no it won't because we must do this again. I know some people that mourn the loss of regular date nights once children come into the picture. Seriously, we never had regular date nights without children, so we were bad at this whole thing before they came. Plus, they make us happier anyway. However......
IT WAS SO FUN!!!
We went to Texas Roadhouse (thanks mom for watching the munchkins!) and sat at the bar for the first time. I think I prefer the bar! Being in Utah, eating at the bar means that one person has alcohol while everyone else drinks their water and cherry limeade. We originally sat there because the table wait was an hour and the bar was first come first serve. We had a movie to get to, so we chose the bar. We got our food in record time. The servers were ultra nice and extra attentive. I got to sit next to Brian instead of across from him and I had a much better time. Who knew? I love the bar! :)
We also saw Ironman 3. Amazing. Love what they did to his hair. Lovely. Paltrow was classy and her white suit rocked my fashion loving socks off. Movies are fun! Sigh. Dates....they help me relax and remind me why I married that cute man I live with and rarely see. Oh boy, he's a keeper!
We'll have to visit you again, date night. It's not the children I'm battling. It's that 215 page paper (book - by Brian) that has stolen my husband away and I can't wait to be rid of you.
2 comments:
It's a good thing you've got a babysitter going to Dallas so that June 14th also means date night! I think I'll teach Claire how to gamble and cuss--and not the Shirley Temple kind of cussing either.
I LOVE DATE NIGHT! Glad you got one! we want to see Iron Man 3 BAD!
Post a Comment