Someday I'm going to have time to really really blog. For now, I think pictures will have to do for the grandparents. :) These two cuties are two peas in a pod. Claire gets mad when I take Jared away because he's her Jared. He always wakes up a couple of hours before she does and it makes for a really long morning. He'll pine at the door and get super excited when she finally opens it. He'll go in and climb all over in her bed and all over her. It's the highlight of his day.
They both love to play peek-a-boo, so a good portion of our day is spent under a blanket.
Reading a book in a bin. What could be better?
They are pretending to sleep. So cute. She'll then give him kisses to wake up up like Aurora.
2 comments:
These pictures remind me of me and my little brother SO MUCH! they are too cute together :)
DARLING! Your little kiddos are so sweet.
Post a Comment