This is more of a rant than anything. Claire played with one of her friends last Wednesday. After about an hour or so of them playing, the mom informed me that her child had a rash on her bottom. Uh....huge thanks for telling me that BEFORE they started playing. That was thoughtful and very considerate of you.
A few days pass and we're gathered in my kitchen celebrating Claire's birthday...and the mom calls again. "I'm so sorry, but my daughter looks to have hand-foot-and mouth. Hopefully Claire doesn't get it." Once again....HUGE thanks.
Monday comes and so do the oral blisters.
If your child is sick...LEAVE THEM HOME! I'm tired of Claire being sick!
That's all.
4 comments:
I'm SO sorry!! I get so frustrated too with this. We've had a few families in our ward with hand, foot, and mouth recently. One is Jordan's buddy and he had played with him a few days before he got it! Luckily we haven't gotten it yet but I'm crossing my fingers! I hope she gets better soon. What a crummy present!
I don't understand people'e mentality. Shouldn't that be a given? When you get in the car, put on your seatbelt. When a bill comes in the mail, pay it. If you or your children are sick, stay home! I can't believe how inconsiderate some people are! I hope Claire heals quickly.
That is awful! I'm sorry. I say that all the time, why don't parents think. If you or your kids are sick stay home. I'm in nursery now and they bring sick kids all the time. I'm sure the parents want a break, but there are other kids in there plus me who has children. Just so inconsiderate.
OH NO! I think you have the worst luck of anyone with your kids getting sick! :( get better soon Claire!
Post a Comment