Picture

Picture

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hiatis

Sorry that I've been gone for so long. Things have be ca....razy around here!! We've really enjoyed all of the company that we've had and we'll be sad when it's over. Grandma Anderson stayed for almost a week last week and we loved having her. We went shopping a lot and Claire got some adorable new clothes and SHOES!!! Shoes are hard to come by for her and I'm so glad she got new ones that are church appropriate! Thank you Grandma Anderson! We just had a wonderful time. Diane even got to go to one of my Stella and Dot parties and I'm glad she enjoyed it. (The new fall line came out and I think I'm in love again! GORGEOUS!) Right now Brian's brother and his family are all here for a couple days and we love them! Claire is in heaven with 3 other kids to play with all the time. She and little Simon follow each other around all the time. They both think that the other is pretty cool. We love cousins!

In other news, we will be moving down the street in just a couple weeks. I will definitely miss central air and my dishwasher, but we'll have a yard, no sharing of laundry facilities, and more of our own space. I'm excited! If I don't post for a little bit (brothers), then please forgive me. I'm trying to keep up on everything that's happening. I hope everyone's summer is lovely!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yay, a post!!!! It's good to have you back :) I know you've been busy, but i'm glad you're having fun with the family! I'll see you shortly!!
xo
Linds

Kateka said...

Ah, moving. I hate moving! I mean, generally its for the best, but packing things up, lifting them up, unpacking them = no fun. But good luck with it all!

Makenna said...

what the?! you're moving? so I guess I'll call you next week to see how it went! :) good luck!