Picture

Picture

Friday, July 29, 2011

Happy Birthday, Claire!!

I CANNOT believe that she's one already! She was so tiny. So snuggly. So new. Now she's already one year old and I love her more and more every day. Here she is with her gigantic teddy bear birthday present.


.

Unfortunately I can't really blog right now because we're in the middle of moving, but it will be a good day! Happy 1st birthday!

4 comments:

Kateka said...

Oh, that is the cutest thing! She loves him so. Happy birthday to the cutest couple (Claire and Bear) ever!

Nicole said...

I know, it's so crazy how time has flown, huh??? Claire with the teddy bear is so precious! fun!

Makenna said...

oh my goodness! I wish I was there! I can't believe you bought her one of those! i totally saw them at Costco! :)

Diane said...

Claire we love you. Happy Birthday! We can't wait to see you. Grandma Anderson