Picture

Picture

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Not much of anything....

I really have nothing to blog about. However, I'm soooooo excited to watch the Biggest Loser tonight. You know what's even better? That I can eat during the show and not feel bad about it because I'm pregnant and have to eat. Yes! Life has never been better, right? :) Actually I just love the show.

I also am pretty excited about the new project I'm thinking about! It make sound chincy to some of you, but I think it will be fun. So, I like to have something to do while I'm working, or else I kinda go crazy! This week I scrapbooked, but I'm done with that, so time for a new project. I'm going to make an alphabet book out of felt. I think it will be really cute when I'm done. I'm trying to think of cute activity things I can make for kids, because I'm a HUGE believer in an activity bag to keep them occupied....and why not start now? :) I'm excited.

5 comments:

Meredith said...

I seriously am really relieved that other people go insane amounts of time without going to the dentist!! And see, its not a big deal!

I think the alphabet book sounds cute! I really want to try to be more "crafty" (I'm not at ALL). You'll have to post pictures when you're done!

Sarah Roberts said...

totally with ya on the activity bag ;)

Marie said...

I definitely want to see pictures!

Makenna said...

Look at you girl! You have great craft ideas! that is a really good idea! My grandma said, when I told her I was expecting, that I needed to get started on sewing baby clothes for them! thats what she did :) And we're only a few weeks away from finding the sex out!!!! ahhhh! I can't wait, I don't wanna wait, but guess I gotta. sigh btw, read the comment I made on your comment on my blog :)

Nicole said...

cute!!! :) Another idea for you... I created a church Alphabet book... like, A was "Ammon" and B for baptism...C was church.... then things like, F for family, M for Mom, S for sacrament, G for Grandparents... .and then each page had a picture with it, also a scripture. Anyway, it's really cute and i love having it in my church bag. If you were interested at all i could show/tell you more about it. :)