It's about time to do a real update on how we are doing! I love the Holidays and I can't wait until Christmas....again. Brian, who also can't wait until Christmas, keeps wanting to open presents early, but I say no. It seems like I went through the same thing last year. I think we will put our tree up later in the year next time so I can avoid the "Let's open presents, Honey, and spread Christmas cheer throughout all the year" nonsense. However, like a little boy, we woke up on Thanksgiving and he just kept telling me "Merry Thanksgiving" and pleading to open a present. He followed me around....begging....for about 30 minutes until I caved. He gave me Star Trek (LOVE IT) and I gave him a board game he didn't ask for. :) It was pretty fun. So now I've been working away on getting gifts made and finished up and I love it. I love making gifts. :)
If you can't tell, Brian wrote 'Merry Thanksgiving' on there so I would open it.
I also had my first doctor appointment today! I know that it wasn't monumental at all since we didn't get to hear the heartbeat, find out the gender, or have a baby, but I was excited because it is a first step! I really am an insanely impatient person and I just want to have a really big baby bump already, but I guess I'll just have to wait. However, after this appointment, I'm worried that it will take forever to get a bump because the doctor said my uterus is abnormal (thanks doc) and tilts directly toward my back instead of my belly where it should be. Hm.... I'll just keep hoping. He said it won't cause any problems, so that's good.
What else is new...? It's Christmas time!!! Did I mention that already? :)
3 comments:
you are the second person who i have heard to have a backwards uterus...i think you will have plenty big of a baby bump though because like me you are a petite person and it seems kind of inevitable no matter which way the baby is pointing
presents on Thanksgiving?? it's a GREAT idea! :) you guys are awesome. congrats on your first appt! Hopefully having the backwards uterus doesn't give lots of extra back pressure/pain during the pregnancy! Did the doc say anything about that? I'm so excited for you... you're going to be the cutest little preggo person ever!
Do my eyes deceive me?! Did I read that you want a big baby bump? I am already hoping and praying that one of these days when I get knocked up (wow, how delicate) I'll stay super tiny... ha, ha, ha as if I am super tiny now, yeah right. That's not what I meant. I mean, I am just hoping I never get like gigantic and people are like, "Are you having triplets?!" when I am 4 months along.
Oh my gosh, I am really tired right now and after re-reading my comment I realize I sound like a total lunatic. Can I try this again?
You are so funny for wanting to be big, but you are just so cute and little, I just know that you will be one of those people that has a perfectly placed basketball and that's it. I am excited for baby bump pics!
Post a Comment