Picture

Picture

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Chubby?

So, I'm 9 weeks along now and my pants are definitely getting tighter! I don't think anyone can notice still, but I sure can! It's almost like I have to turn to liquid and slither into my pants and then hop several times to get them up. Buttoning them up is also a trial after I've taken them out of the dryer. Maybe I'll have to get a belly band so that my pants are more comfortable to wear. I also just feel chubby. Besides the fact that I feel completely lazy...that I'm eating all the time...and that I'm so tired all the time, I am getting a tiny little bump. I know that I'm not just getting fatter because it's super hard and I feel like my belly has growing pains a lot of the time. Such a weird feeling.

Also, I can't even express how sick and tired I am of eating all the time!!!! I always thought I would love the 6 meals a day thing, but I don't. I don't think food smells good, and rarely tastes good. I get hungry more than Brian now....which is kind of depressing because he is like a human disposal! I also thought I was doing pretty well because I wasn't waking up at night to go the bathroom, but that joy has ended and I'm up going to the bathroom and eating in the middle of the night. I'm a morning person and all, but I don't like to see 2, 3, and 4 am very often. Oh...and getting tired at 7PM is soooo strange. I kind of like that though because I sure love to sleep!!!! :)

Well, I just got our very first toy for our little buddy in the mail today from Brian's best friend and wife. They are so darling and I'm so excited about it. :) It playes music and lights up and I think it's darling. I love baby stuff!

5 comments:

Sarah Roberts said...

wow!!! I never realized...good to know !

Nicole said...

:) Hooray!!!!! For me, even when my pants still fit, the STINKING BUTTON would jab into my stomach and hurt. So most of the time i would just zip them up, but not do the button... :) yup. I walked around with my pants half done-up. Just don't tell anyone ;) I can't wait to see pictures before too long of your bump!

Makenna said...

ugh. I'm sorry its no fun, but at least you're not like my mom, who puked every day of her pregnancy? whats worse: puking, or feeling the need but not? Well, anyways, I feel for you!

Brian and Stacy said...

Sorry that i sounded like I am miserable. I'm not. :) I'm very happy to be getting a bump...I just think I need to go buy some pants soon. :P

Kateka said...

PICTURES! PICTURES! PICTURES!

love you and your little bump too.