Picture

Picture

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Friday the 13th in a POSITIVE Light

Whoever said that Friday the 13th was a bad day? Hm? I don't know. I've always had some pretty good luck on these superstitious dates. I was married on Friday the 13th and that was a pretty darn good day if you ask me. Now, as I was contemplating Thanksgiving DINNER on Friday, it kind of made the day go a little bit happier. So, just think of being HUNGRY and full of FOOD on the dreadful day, and you'll feel better. EATING until your super FULL and ALMOST FAT feels just so good....almost to the point where you POP and might even need to see a DOCTOR. Just be POSITIVE and it will be a great day. If you put all of these words together, you have gotten then hint! Yes, we do love Thanksgiving and we're excited for it, but we're even more excited now that we're PREGNANT!!!!! YAY!!! We found out on Friday and I think it's becoming a favorite date. :)

Now, lots of people are asking why we have posted/telling people so soon, but really, we're just too excited to keep it a secret! If something goes wrong then I will feel happy about having at least a few weeks of being incredibly excited, but I am just hoping for the best and will keep praying for a healthy baby and pregnancy! I'm due July 23rd and the summer couldn't feel more far away than it does to me right now. Good thing we have Thanksgiving and Christmas to keep me occupied. The other good news is that I will be able to quit my job (hopefully) within the next year or so. That will be a VERY VERY VERY VERY happy day for me!!!

12 comments:

Jacque said...

Not gonna lie, I have been WAITING for this post!!!
I am so excited for you two! And you're right! Be positive! Next, you have to check the chinese birth chart for fun. It predicts whether you are having a boy or a girl based on your age and stuff. Check it out! It's fun!!
Please let me know if you need anything and start your prenatals ASAP!
YAY!!! CONGRATS!! You are going to be the cutest little mommy!

Rachel said...

Wahoo!! Congrats!! On all accounts. That's all such exciting news. Hope you're feeling well!

Marie said...

Congrats! And what a fun way to think of Friday the 13th!

Meredith said...

Yea!!! That's so exciting. I'm very happy for you! :) Sounds like you payed attention in Adult Roles!! Jk.

Missy Mauch said...

YAY!!!!!!! It's about time!!!! So happy for you! BTW, Friday, the 13th was my anniversary. So, it is a VERY good day!!!

Makenna said...

Again dearest, I am SO excited and happy for you! I couldn't be any more sincere!

Nicole said...

yayy!!!!!! SOOO excited for you! you are going to be the best mommy. Good Luck with the first trimester!! :)

Janaca said...

Yeah!!! Stacy I'm so happy for you guys. That is so exciting! Jordan was born July 25th so their b-days will be close. That's so much fun and you will LOVE being a mom!

Sarah Roberts said...

congrats guys!!!!

Lindsey said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh what happiness!!!! I can not even contain it Stace! I am throwing you a conception party. Save Tuesday night for me!!!

kayla said...

ahhh yay!! I'm so excited for you. Oh my gosh that is so awesome. Greg and I want to wait to tell people but to be honest I don't think I will be able to when it comes time. You are going to be the cutest. Post tons of pictures! Miss you wish I could come celebrate with you.

Kateka said...

Ha, ha, ha. I love the subtlety (not) in your post. But I am totally EXCITED for you and your bouncing summer baby! You better post belly pics. :)