Picture

Picture

Monday, October 5, 2009

What Not to Wear


Wearing pajamas in public: Guilty. Ugly shoes: Guilty. Oversized pants: Guilty.

I can't even begin to describe how much I LOVE this show. I can't seem to get enough of it and I wish I could just live in their fashion wonderland! All I did on Friday was sit on my bottom and watch hours of this show. It makes me so happy. I love their clothes! However, it makes me want to go shopping soooo badly to the point where I can't resist it anymore. Since this show is costing me so much money, I think they should buy me a new wardrobe. :)

2 comments:

Kateka said...

Hey you are half way there to living your own WHAT NOT TO WEAR life, just make your husband change his name to Chad (or is it Todd?). I love this show too. They are a fab team.

Chippy said...

AMEN to that. I LOVE this show but Eric does not like what it does to our $$$