Things have been pretty much.....the same around our neck of the woods. As usual, Brian and I are both working like crazy everyday and he is still going to school; however, the semester is almost over and we can kind of see the light at the end of the tunnel. We are both super excited for summer just to have some warm weather (if it ever decides to stay). The most exciting news that we have right now is pretty dang good, at least for us. We just finished paying off my STUDENT LOANS and I'm so happy that they are out of my life FOREVER! YES! It was a really big accomplishment for us and we've been working hard to get that done so it is really wonderful to be finished! Afterwards, Brian decided that he wanted to buy a new car so we started looking at new cars, which was sooo much fun for us. After listening to Elder Hales' talk during conference, we've decided that we may not buy one any time soon, but just save up our money like crazy instead. Thinking that we were going to buy a car was/is good motivation for us to save every penny. :)
Conference was delightful! It was really nice to have Brian home for once on a Saturday. :) His dad flew in for conference and we also got a surprise visit from his mom, who unexpectedly had a 9 hour layover in Salt Lake. Super awesome since we never get to see his family.
That's about all for now. Not much news, but I thought I should update the blog since people, meaning Lindsey, are asking me to post more. I really do try, but when life is all working and school.....there isn't much to say a lot of the times. We are happy and wonderful and still enjoying the first year of being married. Love you all!
5 comments:
how fun!!! Thanks for inviting me to go to ice cream.
Hey Stacy! Just wanted to say hi and looks like things are going good! Hope all is well and that you have an awesome Monday!
Jessica
forever the inspiration to save not spend :) miss you!!
STACY! I have a blog :) its lindseyandorlando.blogspot.com I want to know if you thin it's cute, so go look at it, k :) Thanks!!
hahaha I was going back back back today to see where we started with our blogging and this made me laugh, Remember when we used to post like once a month?! AHh, we were so young back then, enjoying our first married year :) Now look at us! Love you lots :)
xo
Lindsey
Post a Comment