Picture

Picture

Monday, December 1, 2008




I've recently discovered that Brian isn't very good at being patient. He always tells me that we should open a present everyday so that we can spread the Christmas cheer throughout all of December instead of just on one day. Yup, I caved in one day and let him open ONE present. He was pretty excited to play San Juan and since I always get beat by his family, I thought I'd start practicing playing new games before Christmas. However, it was kind of a bad mistake. Ever since then, he begs and pleads to spread out Christmas cheer and since it's now December...it's even worse! :) Luckily he will give up sooner or later and we still have some presents under our tree!




This was a whole new thing for me! I haven't cut my hair since I was 12 years old and in 7th grade. Brian kept telling me that my hair was getting too long, and I got more and more frustrated with not being able to do anything with it, so I chopped it all off. Ok, maybe not all of it, but it's still pretty short to me. I like it a TON better and it makes my head feel about 35 pounds lighter.

2 comments:

Missy Mauch said...

I love your hair, I think it's WAY cute! BTW, my husband is the same way, with not being patient. His anniversary, birthday, and Christmas presents ALWAYS come at least 2 weeks early! This was the first year that I had him wait and be surprised for his birthday and Christmas presents! IT was AWESOME!

Lindsey said...

Your blog is so cute! After I graduate in April, you'll have to teach me how to make a cute blog- another project for us!!! I can't wait! :) Love ya!!!